Karthik used to work as a Principal Engineer from 1st January 2010 to 5th September 2012 and have worked as Sr. Security Engineer from 1st January 2009 to 31st December 2009 & was Network Engineer from 1st January 2008 to 31st December 2008 & Support Engineer from 1st August 2007 to 31st December 2007 in the Managed Services Team, which is the Design, Implementation and Support team for Dimensiondata Asia – Pacific.
He used to work in the Managed Services Team, which is the Engineering and Support team for Dimension Data India; the team supports and monitor around 100+ clients across India His job responsibilities included:
- Co-ordination of Projects (Network & Information Security Infrastructure)
- Network Security Project Design
- Best Practices & Security Project deployments
- Network Audit
- Worked on POC ( Proof of Concept) Demo’s for Clients
- Handle L3 escalation for troubleshooting for Cross Security Platforms & co-ordinate with Vendor TAC for major issues
- Conducting training on Cross Security Platform’s for Trainee Engineer’s / Associates / Engineers / Sr. Engineer’s to improve their technical skills and competencies.
Karthik also is a Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator.
About Dimension Data
Dimension Data now part of the NTT Group is a leading independent IT services and solutions company across the Globe, specializing in customized business solutions. Dimension Data India is a Cisco Gold Certified Partner & Specializations include – VPN Security Specialization, Advanced Routing & Switching, Advanced Wireless LAN, Global Commerce Specialization and IP Communications Specialization.
Datacraft is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data plc (LSE: DDT), a US$4.5 billion leading global IT solutions and services provider. NTT has made an Offer to acquire 100 % of Dimension Data.
Datacraft operates in over 50 offices across 13 Asia Pacific countries. We help clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their IT infrastructures. Datacraft combines an expertise in networking, converged communications, security, data centre, storage, converged communications, Microsoft solutions and contact centre technologies, with advanced skills in consulting, integration, training and managed services to craft IT solutions for businesses.
For more information on Dimensiondata, please visit http://www.dimensiondata.com.